Friday, December 2, 2016

our current life.

I got an itching to start blogging again, so here I am.

I am in a totally different place since the last time I blogged like a year and a half ago. Literally and figuratively.

The last time I blogged was just a week or so before we found we were pregnant. {hello whirlwind} Little Monkey arrived last December and has changed our lives in so many good ways. We are so incredibly blessed by her life.


We bought a house. That was fun and exciting, and we brought our sweet baby home from the hospital to our house. {cue sigh} And now, we need to sell the house because...

We moved to Texas. And we love it! Kyle got a new job, and I get to stay home and be a mommy, which is what I am meant to do. We've only been in Texas a few weeks now but it's fabulous. We live near San Antonio and there is so much to see and do. We can't wait to explore our new home!


Since having a baby, I feel like I have learned so much {and continue to learn more daily}.

About babies.

About life.

About what the appropriate standard of cleanliness for our house should really be with a baby .

About how often I really need to cook dinner in a week.  {Cereal justifies as dinner, right?}

About how much laundry really can pile up.

About myself and the limitations I have when I don't get sleep.

About God's sacrifice of giving up His ONLY son just for me. It's incredible to think about that kind of love, despite all my sin, to give up your child for someone else. Because that's just how much He loves us. {sigh - it's amazing}

So this is us. And I love it.

And who knows what I'll blog about. But it will be real life - my life.  I can't wait to share it with you because it's you I like. {I've been watching waaay to much Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood.}

Until next time! {Whenever that may be}

No comments:

Post a Comment